Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well here it is! We'll be boarding in a couple minutes, so, I guess I'll see everyone at home in a little while!  I'll miss everyone a ton, but I'm sure this is going to be the adventure of a lifetime!  Over the next several hours, Stephen (my roommate from WKU) and I will be flying 278 miles to Charlotte, NC and then another 729 mile skip down to Nassau.  I'll keep you updated when we make it to our hotel, but for now it's time to say goodbye to the Bluegrass and everyone who makes the United States home.  That's why it's an adventure...

P.S. Waking up at 4:45 AM is not the travel (ZZZZzzzzzz.....)

2 comments:

  1. Bon voyage!
    See with new eyes, hear with new ears, and breathe with new breath every incredible part of God's creation laid out before you.
    Love you so much!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete